The Rural Municipality of Laird #404 invites applications for a qualified certified rural municipal administrator with experience in a rural municipal office. This is a full time permanent position.
Expected start date is as soon as possible.
The municipal office is located in the Town of Waldheim, 55 km north of Saskatoon. The R.M. of Laird is a busy municipality with 300 miles of road, residential development and largely grain agricultural operations.
Preference will be given to the applicants who possess the following qualifications:
- Rural Class C or higher Certificate in Local Government Administration.
- Experience with the current MuniSoft software system, Paymate and Pubworks systems.
- Management, communication and organizational skills.
- Agricultural, road infrastructure and residential development experience.
- Experience with strategic and financial planning and asset management.
Position is salary based on the RMAA schedule.
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume including qualifications and experience and three work related references by December 14, 2018.
If you require more information, please contact the municipal office at 306-945-2133 or email email@example.com. Council wishes to thank all applicants. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.