Pest Control

Pest Bait is available for pickup by the Landowner at the RM Office. Self-monitoring of pest activity is the responsibility of the Landowner. For severe cases, a Pest Control Officer will be notified.

If you would like to hunt muskrats within the municipality, you will require a Nuisance Wildlife Permit from the Ministry of Environment. Please contact the Compliance & Field Services Department at the address below.​
Compliance and Field Services, Ministry of Environment​
102-112 Research Drive,​
Saskatoon, Canada S7N 3R3
Bus: 306-933-6240​

Beavers continue to cause damage to municipal roads. The beaver bounty within the municipality requires an application form to be completed and submitted for approval and direction as to the location of which hunting is required.​